The objective of the assignment was to carry out bankable due diligence of a greenfield birch plywood mill project in North-West Russia.
The assignment included a complete analysis of the features of the project and its possible risks. The assessment covered the following aspects:
– Plywood market overview and outlook.
– Technical concept and investment appraisal of the planned mill.
– Operational concept (and costs) of the planned mill.
– A marketing strategy and sales plan for the product portfolio.
– Wood supply concept analysis.
– Availability and quality of raw material (from own forest lease areas and the market).
The raw material supply analysis covered an area of over 1 million ha, located in North-West Russia, with the use of modern satellite imagery-based assessment methods complemented with field survey data.
For further information, please contact Sergei Senko.