Using our cloud-based routines, Indufor can evaluate resources by integrating data layers and financial inputs to create spatial representations of investment performance.
These models generate a series of spatial layers answering such questions as:
- Where are the existing plantations located?
- How large are they?
- What is their age profile and condition?
- What is their potential investment performance?
Some of our recent services in this area have included:
- Screening of large areas for their afforestation potential for either biofuel crops or forest plantations
- Pre-due diligence investigation of forest assets
- Forest age profiling using temporal imagery
- Classifying of forest resources by value and potential investment performance.