Investors and companies generally engage with host governments or international public sector donors when making land-based investments. Expert negotiation is needed to align the incentives, interests, and working methods of private and public sector actors. Indufor has decades of experience advising and working with public and private sector clients, fostering successful, long-term partnerships.
Our services in this area include:
- Interfacing between public and private sector actors
- Identifying capital from the public sector and development finance institutions
- Project design and planning
- Implementation support with technical assistance.
- USAID Responsible Land-Based Investment Pilot in partnership with Moringa Partnership and Illovo Sugar Africa.