Land-based investments require investors and companies to engage with host governments or international public sector donors.
Aligning the incentives, interests, and working methods of private and public sector actors requires expert negotiation techniques to encompass the diverse interests and resources of all parties. At Indufor, our experience operating with public and private sector clients positions us to successfully facilitate such partnerships.
Our services in this area include:
- Interfacing between public and private sector actors
- Identifying capital from the public sector and development finance institutions
- Project design and planning
- Implementation support with technical assistance.
- USAID Responsible Land-Based Investment Pilot in partnership with Moringa Partnership and Illovo Sugar Africa.