Today’s industry participants operate in an increasingly competitive and changing global environment. Local developments can have sharp impacts on industries and businesses across the world. Understanding the constantly changing environment in which they operate is essential for any business to secure sustainable profits and long term growth.
In developing viable and successful business strategies in this rapidly changing world, it is crucial to understand the resource, processing options, environmental impacts, the competition, the markets, and the financial implications of these factors. That’s where our experts come in.
For over 30 years, Indufor’s consultants have worked with a wide range of local and international clients throughout the forestry, forest industry and bioenergy value chains. We offer critical global industry insights and a unique understanding of the diverse business environments in which our clients operate. We have specialists in all key areas to assist clients in developing outstanding strategies that exploit internal strengths, and identify weaknesses so they can be eliminated.
Our key service offerings include
- Pre-feasibility/feasibility studies
- Business plans
- Turnaround assessments
- Market supply, demand and trade assessments
- End use segment and client identification studies
- Distribution channel and logistics
- Market entry solutions
- Price and competitor analysis.
Our project references include the following:
- Value Added Pine Sawnwood Business Opportunity in Eastern Africa (2017)
- Industrial Wooden Construction Markets in the UK and Japan (2016)
- European Hardwood Sawmilling – State of Play and Industry Outlook (2016)
- Market Review for Plywood Business in the North America (2016)
- Feasibility Study of CHP Plant in South Africa (2015)
- Global LVL, I-Joists and OSB Markets (2015)
- Transforming Woody Biomass into Biofuel in Russia (2015).