Indufor provides services in all aspects and phases of REDD+ development. We have over a decade of experience working with REDD+ covering Asia, Africa and Latin America.
Our REDD+ related projects are mainly funded through the World Bank’s REDD+ programme Forest Carbon Partnership Facility (FCPF) and Forest Investment Programme (FIP), but also other funding sources such as regional banks and bilateral donors. We provide mitigation solutions and low carbon emission plans on national, sub-national and landscape levels. We also develop concept notes for the Green Climate Fund (GCF).
Our REDD+ and mitigation related services include:
- National REDD+ Strategy development
- Drivers of deforestation studies
- Benefit sharing mechanisms
- Safeguards, Strategic Environmental and Social Assessment (SESA) and the development of Environmental and Social Management Framework (ESMF)
- Concept notes for Green Climate Fund (GCF)
- Institutional analyses
- Policy and legal analyses
- Reference Level (RL) and Measuring, Reporting, Verification (MRV) system development
- Designing national forest monitoring systems
- REDD+ stakeholder consultation and communication plans
- Greenhouse gas modelling and carbon footprint analyses.
Degraded forests in Nepal