Position Contact: email@example.com
Apply Before: February 24, 2019
Indufor Group, established in 1980, is one of the world’s leading forest consulting service providers with offices in Europe, the United States, Australia, and New Zealand. We have served more than 300 private and public-sector clients in over 900 projects all over the world.
Climate change, increasing competition for land, and declining natural capital are global challenges that all require a swift transition towards a green economy and bio-based production. Indufor is at the forefront in helping our clients to find sustainable solutions – economic, social and environmental – at both local and global level.
Our scope covers strategic forest industry development, investment advisory and sustainable natural resource management.
Now we are looking for 3rd year + University students to join us in Helsinki for summer 2019:
- To help Project Managers in data search and processing & analysis in client project
- To participate in proposal writing
- To support in writing reports and preparing presentations
- To update marketing material, particularly using web-based tools and infographics
- To help in travel and meeting bookings.
- M.Sc. studies in the fields of forestry / forest industry, economics, finance, marketing or ICT
- Fluency in English
- Excellent problem-solving and analysis skills
- Good visualization skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment with a ‘Can Do’ attitude and a hands-on mentality
- Passion to change the world for the better.
Additional beneficial skills:
- Project and team work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience on a specific aspect of forest sector / bio-economy or wood products industry
- Working knowledge of one other language, e.g. Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, or French
- Experience in statistical software / web-based business development & sales tools.
We offer you great work opportunities in an international environment with the opportunity to develop yourself in globally meaningful fields of expertise.
To express your interest in the position, please send your resume, cover letter, and study curriculum extract to firstname.lastname@example.org latest on February 24, 2019, quoting the position you are applying for. The internship will preferably start on May 13, 2019 and will last for 3,5 months. There may be a possibility to continue as a part-time employee in the Company after the summer.
Interested experts, please apply with your CV to email@example.comApply for this position