Position Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Before: August 23, 2020
Indufor Group is one of the world’s leading natural resources and forest industry consulting service providers with offices in Finland, the United States, Australia, and New Zealand as well as representation in China. During its 40 years of existence, we have served more than 300 private and public-sector clients in over 1000 projects all over the world.
Climate change, increasing competition for land, and declining natural capital are global mega-challenges that all require a swift transition towards a green economy and bio-based production and economy. Indufor is at the forefront in helping our clients to find sustainable solutions – economic, social and environmental – at both local and global levels.
Our scope of services covers strategic forest industry development, investment advisory and sustainable natural resources management (NRM).
Now we are looking for Analysts and Consultants with a few years’ experience in NRM and sustainable supply chains, forest industry and/or bio-energy to join our Helsinki office.
- To write proposals, project reports and prepare top-notch presentations
- To manage projects related to forestry, wood product industries and bio-energy
- To do sales support or business development on NRM/sustainable supply chains or forestry/forest industry with potential sales responsibility for selected target clients/markets
- M.Sc. studies in the fields of forestry/forest industry, natural resources, economics or finance
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge on a specific aspect of sustainable supply chains/forest sector/bio-energy or wood products industry
- Excellent problem-solving and analysis skills
- Good visualization skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment with a ‘Can Do’ attitude and a hands-on mentality
- Willingness to travel
Additional beneficial skills:
- Statistical software experience/GIS tools/web-based business development & sales tools
- Experience in Forest and Natural Capital Valuations
- Knowledge of Carbon Sequestration calculations
- Knowledge of Sustainable Finance and Green Bonds
- Experience in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) assessments
- Consulting experience with excellent interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of one other language, e.g. Russian, Spanish, Portuguese or French
We offer you great work opportunities in an international environment with the opportunity to develop yourself in globally meaningful fields of expertise.
To express your interest in the position, please send your resume, cover letter and copy of the University degree to email@example.com latest on August 23rd, 2020, quoting the position you are applying for. Please note that we will start the interviews already during the application time.
Interested experts, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this position